PESO - We're Here! Version IV

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 00:09:32 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/7/2009 8:08:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at yahoo.com writes:
I think you handled this very well. Tough DR well  balanced and halo
free..on my monitor.

Jack
============
Thanks,  Jack.

I used to think using someone else's presets and/or actions was  cheating.
Now I take that back. Mostly, anyway (when they aren't over  done).

Now I have to see if I can load PS actions into Elements 5.  Supposedly
with some work, one can. Although I am not sure one can in 5 anymore,  because
it's sort of out of date. But seems you can with 6, 7, 8 with a little  help.

So thinking about an upgrade someday. It's just that 5 was/is good  and
reviews of 6&7 have been unflattering.

Sure saves on a lot of  work, anyway.

Marnie :-)