OT PESO - Canada (Night)Life

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 00:02:29 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/7/2009 8:27:31 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
adam at mawz.ca writes:
The Canada Life building on  University Ave in Toronto. I spent Nuit
Blanche wandering around the downtown  core in Toronto shooting
long-exposure stuff without worrying about getting  hassled. Nuit
Blanche is an all-night extravaganza of (mostly bad)  performance art
along with other art-related stuff held annually in Toronto  in  early

I  really like this even though it looks like the building is leaning a
bit. :-)  Like the matching of the moon with the street light.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein