Coming to Chicago for PDML Exhibit

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Wed Oct 7 20:39:42 EDT 2009

Sounds good. I hope to come. Perhaps the Detroit contingent can car
pool in to Chicago

Camping in your parents backyard might be more fun if you didn't tell
them ahead of time:-)

Seriously, I'll probably stay in a hotel if I come. Is the gallery
downtown or near north? The old Pick Congress (now the Congress I
believe) was a good deal a few years ago. About 125 I think. That's
where my car was stolen from the valet line, which made it less of a
good deal I guess. But the chances of that happening again are
probably only about 50/50 :-).

Paul