The BS of Digital Photography

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 19:59:35 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/7/2009 10:29:27 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
kwaller at peoplepc.com writes:
Coming from 35 years or  so of slide film only exposures, my approach is
similar - the more you get  right in the camera the less time you spend on
the computer.

Most of  the pros I know do the same, they don't want to spend any more
time
than  absolutely necessary on the computer.

Kenneth  Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

===========
Well, yeah, but  most people on this list, with some exceptions, aren't
pros.

It would be  nice if I could "get it right" in the camera, but lots of
times I simply don't  because I am still learning things. It's a hobby and I
only have so much time  and energy to give to it. I also, personally, started
later in life and not  going to have 20+ years to work on improving. So
although I aspire naturally to  always working on getting better, mainly I do
photography for fun.

I  don't mind post processing though, unlike some. Lots of times I find it
kind of  fun.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)