The BS of Digital Photography

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Wed Oct 7 19:59:35 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/7/2009 10:29:27 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
kwaller at writes:
Coming from 35 years or  so of slide film only exposures, my approach is
similar - the more you get  right in the camera the less time you spend on
the computer.

Most of  the pros I know do the same, they don't want to spend any more
than  absolutely necessary on the computer.

Kenneth  Waller

Well, yeah, but  most people on this list, with some exceptions, aren't

It would be  nice if I could "get it right" in the camera, but lots of
times I simply don't  because I am still learning things. It's a hobby and I
only have so much time  and energy to give to it. I also, personally, started
later in life and not  going to have 20+ years to work on improving. So
although I aspire naturally to  always working on getting better, mainly I do
photography for fun.

I  don't mind post processing though, unlike some. Lots of times I find it
kind of  fun.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein