Intermittent AF540FGZ problem

Luiz Felipe luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
Wed Oct 7 17:46:28 EDT 2009

Charles, if you had problems and the repair is still in warranty you
should get in touch with them. And use the flash a lot, to either get
more data on the problem or be assured of its good condition.

Had my share of intermittent problems with computers and cameras, and
hardly they go away on their own. Guess my luck is not that good with
hardware... or gambling, wich I don't. ;-)

lf

... assuming you're positive the problem lies in the flash... did you
test with other TTL flash already?