The BS of Digital Photography

Luiz Felipe luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
Wed Oct 7 17:37:15 EDT 2009

Ken, being new to digital my "keeper" rate dropped some - looks on the
rise now, maybe almost the same as with film. I'm ruling out the moments
where looking at the results allowed me to re-shoot and correct some
problem, something I can't do with film.

Before buying the Ds, I had often worked with a borrowed XTi in event
mode, and sometimes in the studio. Now I'm using the Ds heavily, and can
make some comparison with my performance with film. This also means the
Ds is being compared to Mx and Lx... and some years with those cameras
and 35mm good films.

lf