The BS of Digital Photography

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 17:30:40 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/7/2009 11:48:28 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pdml at web-options.com writes:
> I've seen lots of  your work, Bob, but could never tell you
> were color blind... I reckon  that's a compliment.

Thanks, Boris. I trust the camera to record the  colours accurately enough,
and I don't trust myself to mess around with them,  so I leave well alone.

Bob

I would have never  known either, you do really well adjusting just the
tones.

What Boris  said.

Marnie  :-)