PESO: One more Barracuda

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 17:26:53 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/7/2009 8:53:52 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pnstenquist at comcast.net writes:
Shipping a big order  of photos to the owner of this car today. I took
a clue from the way  Ilford ships Fiber Gold paper and packed the pics
in a paper box, then  packed th paper box in a well-padded larger box.
Should be protected  from anything short of drowning.

This is my favorite shot of the car, a  1970 Hemi Barracuda that's
worth around  half a million  US.
.
K7 and DA* 60-250, 170mm, circular polarizer, ISO 200, f4 @ 1/  80th,
+0.7 stop exposure  comp:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9872980&size=lg

========
Car  shots don't do much for me normally. But that's a cute car.

Marnie  :-)