OT: Need help from a PC guru

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 17:25:42 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/7/2009 11:03:05 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pnstenquist at comcast.net writes:
Thanks  Marnie!

On Oct 7, 2009, at 1:51 PM, Eactivist at aol.com wrote:

>  In a message dated 10/7/2009 10:47:25 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
>  pnstenquist at comcast.net writes:
> On startup I get this  error  message: "Windows XP could not start
> because the following file  is  missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS
>  \SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM"
>

> ============
>  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307545
>
>  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/915092/
>
>  Marnie

No prob. I just googled it. :-) Sometimes  Microsoft's Knowledge Base
actually has some knowledge in it. Most of the time I  think it's too complex and
tend to avoid it. It only seems to really come in  handy when dealing with
bugs/answering some problem that thousands of users have  had. Draw your own
conclusions.

Marnie  ;-)