PESO: One more Barracuda

Brendan MacRae brendanmacrae1969 at
Wed Oct 7 15:44:06 EDT 2009

Nice pic, nice car.

The 'Cuda is one of my all time favs. I have some shots somewhere around here of a Mopar car show I shot back in the early 90's. There were a few 70 'Cudas at that event with Hemi's and the Shaker hood <drool>.

A guy who lived down the street from us when I was growing up in San Diego had a 1967 Baracuda convertible (yellow w/black int./top) that had a factory 383. The license plate said: 1RAREFSH. There's a page here with a green one with a factory 4 speed (one of only 11 shipped):