PESO: One more Barracuda

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Wed Oct 7 14:01:21 EDT 2009

To the comments below I'd add:
Try to find a clean background, and get the car as far away from the
background as possible. Big parking lots in the desert are great! Find
clean pavement if you can. I was stuck shooting the Barracuda (and 13
other cars) at an old airport. The tarmac was cracked and had grass
growing through it, so I spent quite a few hours retouching it. Smooth
pavement will also give you nicer reflections in the car. For big-
dollar shoots some pros use a flat black tarp on the ground in front
of the car to get good reflections, then shoot the car with and
without the tarp and combine the shots in post. I don't get paid
enough to do that:-).
Paul