The BS of Digital Photography

Ken Waller kwaller at peoplepc.com
Wed Oct 7 13:29:00 EDT 2009

Coming from 35 years or so of slide film only exposures, my approach is
similar - the more you get right in the camera the less time you spend on
the computer.

Most of the pros I know do the same, they don't want to spend any more time
than absolutely necessary on the computer.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f