PESO - Shadows of the Past

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 11:23:12 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/6/2009 5:20:23 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
DesJardinS at wlu.edu writes:
Urban spooky.  Makes  me think of things crawling out of those
"caves".  Maybe I have  too much imagination as well ;-)

Steve Desjardins
The  whole place had this "surreal feel," at least to me. Open rooms -- to
me that is  dream-like, and I've certainly had dreams where rooms are open
and one can move  through them easily. Not necessary nightmares though. Heh.

Imagination is  good. :-)
Thanks for looking.

Marnie aka Doe