PESO - Shadows of the Past

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 11:21:11 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/6/2009 5:02:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at yahoo.com writes:
I like this composition very much,  Marnie.

Jack
=========
Thanks, Jack.  :-)
-------------------
Lovely composition and  rendering.

cheers,
frank
==========
Thanks,  frank.

--------------------
The shadows certainly add impact to the  image.

The (former) engineer in me wants the walls on the left and right  to be
vertical, but I'm not sure that would be an  improvement...

Nicely composed and  presented.

Cheers

Brian
Thanks, Brian.

Well, I suppose I could transform/skew and play with straightening it  out.
But sort of afraid it would affect the shadows. I tend, these days, to live
 with the distortion of a wide angle. I was using a zoom that at the lower
end is  24mm. Maybe if I go to print it I will play with it  more.

In a message dated 10/6/2009 5:33:56 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,