New findings on the K-7 and Lightroom for Mac dilemma

Thibouille pentaxlist at
Wed Oct 7 02:37:54 EDT 2009

Ralf, I found (I didn't keep the link unfortunately) read a number of
stories like yours on Adobe forums except... they were with other
cameras. I fear your problem could be solely LR related and nothing to
do with Pentax.