pef vs dng

Fernando fer.pdml at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:21:04 EDT 2009

I have a K10D and K20D in both cases DNG is larger than a PEF and
that's relevant to me -might they be double size, 75% more or other %-
~in the cameras I own~ DNG is still considerably larger. I have a
preference on a raw converter, and that raw converter supports PEF
better than DNG.

Can we agree that in the cameras I own, DNG files are larger than PEF
files and that if Capture One is the raw converter of choice DNG is
not the best option?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/