Anyone have a utility to recover Corrupted PEF files?

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:42:54 EDT 2009

Been there done that.  The file recovered has the same read problem.  I
don't know if it's got the CRC failure because I simply deleted the
recovery directory when image I wanted to work with failed in the same
way when trying to open it with the raw converter..  I've got five Ultra
II extreme cards two 4gb and three 2gb cards, I'm not sure which card
these came from so this will become a bit of a project...