The BS of Digital Photography

Doug Franklin jehosephat at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 6 23:09:46 EDT 2009

Bob W wrote:

> Back in the film days this often-repeated claim used to rile me greatly, and
> it still does. 'Good photographers' take good pictures. That's all it takes
> to be a good photographer. You certainly don't need to be a good
> post-processor to be a good photographer. Henri Cartier-Bresson, among many
> others, is the proof of that.

Well, as with most things, there's more than one way to skin a cat.  HCB
took one approach, Adams took a different one.  Dali and Michaelangelo
took different approaches, too.  <rhetorical>And define "good picture",
anyway.</rhetorical>

I'm not even going to start the artist versus viewer argument of the
definition of art. ;->

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)