The BS of Digital Photography

Doug Franklin jehosephat at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 6 23:03:21 EDT 2009

Bob W wrote:

> I shoot raw, so I do have to post-process, but because I'm colour-blind I
> keep the post-processing down to contrast adjustments, mainly just trying to
> get a decent tone curve, and some cropping and horizon levelling. It's quick
> and easy.

I shoot RAW+JPG despite the cost in photos per SD card.  100% of the
time, I archive both, since they're my "negatives".  99% of the time, I
use the JPG.  The other 1% of the time I have the PEF handy to
manipulate to see if I can save the shot from whatever stupidity I
committed at capture time.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)