Anyone have a utility to recover Corrupted PEF files?

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at
Tue Oct 6 21:31:57 EDT 2009

I have at least a couple of PEFs from my K20D that cannot be opened in
Pentax Photo Lab.  Anyone have knowledge of a utility that might be able
to recover them.  I can't remember if they both came from the same card
or not, but I'm hoping it's the card and not the camera.

	--G. K. Chesterton