Lens heads up.

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:09:25 EDT 2009

I just checked KEH for the DA 18-55mm lens prices, and poked around a
bit and found that they have some F 70-210mm lenses on sale.  Since the
last time I checked ebay they were going for upwards of $200 US, the KEH
prices are a real bargain, for an extremely good zoom when used with
either Film or Digital, which is incidentally built like a light tank.

	--G. K. Chesterton