The BS of Digital Photography

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Tue Oct 6 19:02:49 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/6/2009 3:48:09 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pdml at writes:
Back in the film days  this often-repeated claim used to rile me greatly,
it still does. 'Good  photographers' take good pictures. That's all it takes
to be a good  photographer. You certainly don't need to be a good
post-processor to be a  good photographer. Henri Cartier-Bresson, among many
others, is the proof of  that.

And simple logic should tell you anyway - this silly nonsense  about 'good
photographers' excludes everybody who used to shoot  Kodachrome.

Conversely, being a good post-processor or a good printer  does not
necessarily make a person a good photographer, as a look at any  camera club
print show will demonstrate.

But that's  BS too.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein