PPG Voting

Jack Davis jdavisf8 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 18:10:38 EDT 2009

Like you, I used to give them a quick "NO" vote. I began to notice that the Pentax Team was accepting them for the gallery. Now I sort of go by the aspect ratio in the sense that if it is a very dramatic pano, and has no redeeming aspects, I give it a quick "NO." Not ideal, but that's how I've been handling them.
OOH, if it has a frame or watermark, it's instant toast.

Jack