keywords in LightRoom

Graydon oak at uniserve.com
Tue Oct 6 16:17:45 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 03:09:02PM -0400, John Francis scripsit:
> On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 05:56:24PM +0200, AlunFoto wrote:
> >
> > I have also looked up what an "acyclic directed graph" is. :-)
>
> Usually referred to, I thought, as a Directed Acyclic Graph (aka DAG).

Yeah, but I got taught data structures by a graph theorist, and we did
graphs, acyclic graphs, directed graphs, and then acyclic directed
graphs, so my brain thinks the acyclic is a special case of directed,
rather than the other way around.

-- Graydon