Fall Color

Ken Waller kwaller at peoplepc.com
Tue Oct 6 16:15:06 EDT 2009

Pretty much the same the last of Sept & the start of Oct around Lake
Superior and most of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, although driving home
Sun/Mon saw the start of some color, although I don't think the colors will
be a brilliant  as in years past - due to the lack of precipitation in those
areas.

I did shoot 12 gigs of raw tho....

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f