PPG Voting

Jack Davis jdavisf8 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 13:49:07 EDT 2009

Since we are on the subject of PPG voting, I'll, again, pass along what a Pentax rep. told me about the process some time back.

"If an image receives 20 NO votes before the image receives a total of 60 votes (both YES & NO), the image is auto "Declined."
If an image receives a total of 60 votes (both YES & NO) and the 60 votes is comprised of fewer than 20 NO votes, the image is referred to the judges for disposition."

I have not asked the question in some time, so have no way of knowing if this system is still in place.

Jack