The BS of Digital Photography

Desjardins, Steve DesJardinS at wlu.edu
Tue Oct 6 13:07:10 EDT 2009

I personally had this "mourning" phase when I switched purely to digital and actually stooped shooting for a while.  I had just gotten the *istD and wasn't making prints.  I had stopped using my MZ-S (which I really enjoyed) and didn't adjust my mental workflow to include a good way to view my pictures on a regular basis.   The big difference now is that I keep my favorite images on my ipod touch and my laptop and show them to folks and look at them myself.  I know this sounds silly, but it's easy to get buried under thousands of images that you have no real practical way to access.