New Boston Pentax Meet-up: Sunday October 11th, 2009

Miserere miserere at
Tue Oct 6 12:30:53 EDT 2009

Good stuff, Mark! I'll wait to hear back that you've been granted
security clearance  :-)

In the meantime, I should point out there's been a slight change of
plans. Instead of meeting in Boston, we're going to meet in Harvard
Sq, to enjoy the annual Oktoberfest:

Should be a great opportunity for some street shooting, with food,
drink and chimping to follow.

We're meeting at 4pm outside the Church St exit of Harvard Sq T station.

To everyone: Let me know if you're coming so I know how many people we
have to wait for.