The BS of Digital Photography

Desjardins, Steve DesJardinS at wlu.edu
Tue Oct 6 12:13:21 EDT 2009

I think this is the essence of the problem.  Since we can adjust so much, we feel the need, even an obligation to do.  I've just stopped.  I post process if the picture is bad, otherwise I leave it as is.  Jpegs are film.  If it really bothered me, I'd shoot one of each (jpeg and raw) and keep the raw files for a rainy day.

My approach to digital has become "How I learned to stop worrying and love jpegs."