The BS of Digital Photography

Jack Davis jdavisf8 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 07:59:57 EDT 2009

Brief response. In the case of film, I think the delay between making the shot and seeing the image tends to allow one to more readily accept the results. This anticipation period lends itself to a broad range of reactions from stinging disappointed to the satisfaction of pleasing surprise enhanced by the delay.

Jack