The BS of Digital Photography

Tom C cakaltm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 03:50:28 EDT 2009

Certainly!  Whenever I attempt to venture back to film, I can't seem
to seriously do it (regardless of how much I enjoy the smell of a
freshly open film canster).

Cost of film and developing seem like an afterthought almost, because
it didn't really bother me then (I also think what is my own time
worth?)

I'm not suggesting I would return to film... extremely hard to do...

I'm just wondering because it seems I do a lot more work with digital.
 Maybe in the same vein as computers. Back when we didn't have PC's (I
had Atari's and Commodore's and before/during that worked in the
mainframe world), a Technical Services department would solve all the
stupid issues and I would only worry about my own application
programs.  Now I must be tech services, data base admin, etc., +
photographer... blah, blah, blah... :-)

Tom C.