PESO - Shadows of the Past

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Tue Oct 6 03:20:56 EDT 2009

One more Ft. Point PESO before I got to a GESO  (eventually).

At Ft. Point I became intrigued with the shadows in the  middle of the
courtyard, shadows from the girders in the Golden Gate Bridge  immediately

The shadows seemed to line up with various  openings.

Fort Point was built-in approximately 1853 and the  Golden Gate Bridge
sometime in the 1930's so those particular shadows have been  there for a long
time. I could imagine people over the years watching them  slowly move around
and line up with different openings. Or maybe I just have too  much
imagination.  :-)

Comments,  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein