pentax photo gallery

AlunFoto alunfoto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 03:30:18 EDT 2009

Mark and Doug, I think you're both right.
It's great to have one's photos evaluated by others sometimes. The
problem is always that you don't know who the "others" are. At PPG,
the taste of the voting flock is bound to drift depending on who's
doing it at the time. There are some who do regular voting exercises,
but I suspect most are either voting only when their own images are up
for evaluation, or when a complaint about long acceptance times
surface in the larger online forums like DPreview and PentaxForums.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com