Using netbook as a photo-storage

AlunFoto alunfoto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 02:53:15 EDT 2009

Thanks for the report, Igor!

On a similar line, I have tried for a while to sell my Jobo GIGAvu Pro
Evolution (40 Gb), but got no offers. So I ended up playing with it
instead. I replaced the disk with a 320 Gb equivalent, and it works
like a breeze. A 320 Gb disk sold in bulk doesn't cost much these
days, and the unit can already display DNG files.

Maybe something to think of for other Jobo owners, while IDE disks are
still available new :-).

Jostein

http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com