Fleet Week 2009

John Francis johnf at panix.com
Tue Oct 6 01:51:19 EDT 2009

Most of the air display is at higher altitude, so the masts aren't a
problem.  It's basically only the "low and slow" flyover by Fat Albert
that gets a lot of masts in the shot (which would have been better if
I'd used a slower shutter speed to blur the props more).

John Celio got some pretty good shots of the Blue Angels that day.