Peso - Cliche?

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:40:36 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 3:13 AM, gldnbearz <gldnbearz.pdml at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried working on the horizon, unfortunately the bridge started to
> tilt.  It is what it is.

I noticed that horizon too, but then I noticed that the bridge was
perfectly positioned in the frame and realized that straightening the
horizon would have compromised composition too much.  The only way to
perfectly remedy the situation would be to shoot from another
position, a luxury that I'm guessing you didn't have.

I think you did very well with the circumstances available to you.

OTOH, tilted horizons don't bother me quite as much as they bother Paul.

;-)

cheers,
frank