pentax photo gallery

Doug Franklin jehosephat at
Mon Oct 5 18:32:08 EDT 2009

Sasha Sobol wrote:
> What do you think about it?
> Things I hate:

Yep, I'm with you all the way on those.

> What is the usual acceptance rate?

Don't know any more.  I was invited in early, submitted fifteen, three
were accepted.  That was long before the /vox populi/ pre-voting method
was instituted.  I haven't submitted one in a long time.  I've been
tempted to go back through my archives and submit a few more, but I've
got my hands full with other projects at the moment.

> Does it worth the effort of submitting photos?

For me, I have viewed it as not worth the effort for quite a while.
But, as I said, I may try again.

> How would you compare ppg to, say 1x (one exposure) in terms of photos quality?

I'm not sure what you're asking with this one.

DougF (KG4LMZ)