K-7, shadow compensation and raw file conversion

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:16:23 EDT 2009

Since Light room won't even install on my machine, but the Pentax
software does, so that's what I;m using for my K20D files.  Yes the
interface is clunky compared to what I was using before, but it gets the
job done.  I haven't needed a really smooth workflow for a large number
of images since I got the K20 but if it becomes necessary, I guess I'll
find a way to work the upgrade costs into the budget.