PESO - Fort Point Perspective

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 12:09:43 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/5/2009 7:52:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at yahoo.com writes:
Like it, Marnie and agree, I'd "lop" some from the  top before someone else
suggests it. =)

Jack
Thanks,  Jack.

Done. I replaced it with the other picture I had, too, because it shows  a
person in a better spot.

Thanks for looking.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)