PESO: Anja

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 5 10:55:47 EDT 2009

From: Luka Knezevic-Strika
> i do still percieve it that way, btw.

>>> There is no age of consent for photographic modelling. ?Until
>>> 1875,
the age of consent for sexual activity in the UK was 12. ?Dodgson was
photographing from about 1850 to 1880. ?At the time, child nudity was
perceived as an expression of innocence and was even featured on
Christmas cards.

I was trying to answer the question "Why might someone feel feel
uncomfortable with the photos?"

A person's reaction to the current news regarding Polanski can affect
their appreciation of otherwise innocent photos.

I was not passing judgment on yours or Dodgson's photography.

Dodgson is a mystery, and there is a controversy. The real question
about Dodgson is what led to the sudden breach between him and the
Liddell family, apparently from their side.

Polanski is another story. His photography is not the problem; it's his
behavior during the "photo shoot" that's reprehensible.