PESO - We're Here!

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 09:37:14 EDT 2009

Speaking of ghosts (re to frank, re Fort Point,  SF)...

This is a grab shot.

As I was down the corridor in an old  room, this kid walked in and pointed.
Thinking "I got to get that" I raised the  camera, but way too slowly.
However, although not as good as the first shot that  I lost, a kid joined him.
Maybe it doubles the impact.

I've played with  this to "up" the eerie quality. Because it was sort of
eerie at the time.  Primitive vignetting technique and I can see I messed up
the edge of his hat and  his pants leg, so I will probably try this again
sometime. Sort of  fun.

Made me think of Amityville or Shyamalan or something/someone like  that.

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/here.htm

Comments,  eerie technique suggestions, welcome.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)  I am sure  they were perfectly nice kids.  Really.