GESO - PDMLers Shooting Each Other

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 5 08:24:31 EDT 2009

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 08:10 -0400, Eactivist at aol.com wrote:

> ===========
> I personally like  the Chameleon black and black version (similar to what
> you have). But it puts a  download this photo thing at the bottom of each
> page.
>
> I've briefly looked  at the forums but have not found the answer yet.
>
> You've removed it, do  you remember how you did it?
>
> Marnie

I'll have to have a bit of a think about it.   Here's a standard
Chameleon gallery that I created some time ago and it doesn't have any
'download this photo' text so I suspect it can be removed somewhere in
the JAlbum program's settings.

http://supera.jalbum.net/Sculpture_by_the_Sea_2008/index.html

(this one is running on the JAlbum site)

I'm about to go to bed (it's been a long day!) but I'll check it out in
detail tomorrow.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

> In a message dated 10/5/2009 5:03:22 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
> supera1000 at fastmail.fm  writes:
> http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1370864/album-Norah-Head/index.html
>
> (in  this case I renamed the 'album' directory to 'album-Norah-Head'  for
> convenience).
>
> Have I understood your  problem?
>

> Cheers
>
> Brian