GESO - PDMLers Shooting Each Other

Brian Walters supera1000 at
Mon Oct 5 08:24:31 EDT 2009

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 08:10 -0400, Eactivist at wrote:

> ===========
> I personally like  the Chameleon black and black version (similar to what
> you have). But it puts a  download this photo thing at the bottom of each
> page.
> I've briefly looked  at the forums but have not found the answer yet.
> You've removed it, do  you remember how you did it?
> Marnie

I'll have to have a bit of a think about it.   Here's a standard
Chameleon gallery that I created some time ago and it doesn't have any
'download this photo' text so I suspect it can be removed somewhere in
the JAlbum program's settings.

(this one is running on the JAlbum site)

I'm about to go to bed (it's been a long day!) but I'll check it out in
detail tomorrow.

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

> In a message dated 10/5/2009 5:03:22 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
> supera1000 at  writes:
> (in  this case I renamed the 'album' directory to 'album-Norah-Head'  for
> convenience).
> Have I understood your  problem?
> Cheers
> Brian

-- - Accessible with your email software
                          or over the web