GESO - PDMLers Shooting Each Other

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 08:10:14 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/5/2009 5:03:22 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
supera1000 at fastmail.fm  writes:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1370864/album-Norah-Head/index.html

(in  this case I renamed the 'album' directory to 'album-Norah-Head'  for
convenience).

Have I understood your  problem?

Cheers

Brian

I personally like  the Chameleon black and black version (similar to what
you have). But it puts a  download this photo thing at the bottom of each
page.

I've briefly looked  at the forums but have not found the answer yet.

You've removed it, do  you remember how you did it?

Marnie