GESO - PDMLers Shooting Each Other

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Mon Oct 5 08:10:14 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/5/2009 5:03:22 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
supera1000 at  writes:

(in  this case I renamed the 'album' directory to 'album-Norah-Head'  for

Have I understood your  problem?

I personally like  the Chameleon black and black version (similar to what
you have). But it puts a  download this photo thing at the bottom of each

I've briefly looked  at the forums but have not found the answer yet.

You've removed it, do  you remember how you did it?

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein