PESO - Coming

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Mon Oct 5 08:06:52 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 7:50:17 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at writes:
Damn, you did good,  Marnie!! Love this..also!

Thanks, Jack. I really  like this one, myself.
I am getting my groove back! Heh.

After not  really shooting for almost a year (more than a year?), it seems
it takes me  about 3-4 sessions of shooting (church visit, OR/WA trip, now
PDML meet) before  I start getting back in the "zone" (not the zone system,
the zone where I start  working at digging a bit deeper).

Feels  good.

Another good  one!

Thanks,  frank.
Kinda Twilight Zone-ish.

Very  good shot.

The whole place was.  :-)

Thanks, Dave.

That's a hard  picture to make right. You did well.

Thanks,  Tim.

In a message dated 10/4/2009  5:27:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,