PESO - Passing Through

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 07:56:14 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 7:47:55 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavisf8 at yahoo.com writes:
I like the fact that you  just caught a thin piece of the dark figure. More
 provocative.

Jack
=============
Thanks,  Jack.

--------------------------
Marnie, both this and "Coming" are  very impressive. I wish I could be
there to enjoy the geometry of this  corridor.

Thanks.

Boris
=============
Wish you could have,  Boris.

It was very  photographic.

---------------------------
Terrific shot!!

That  body moving out of the frame looks ghostly - really works well in
that old  place.

cheers,
frank
==============
I may have been seeing  ghosts while I was there, it was that kind of
place.

Another shot on  that coming up...

Thanks, frank.  :-)

---------------------------
Marnie, I love the perspective of the  doorways and the hint of the person
on
the way through. The B&W rendition  sets it off beautifully.
Chris

Thanks,  Chris.

What Frank  said

Dave