GESO - PDMLers Shooting Each Other

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 5 08:02:59 EDT 2009

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 07:44 +0100, "Chris Mitchell"
<chris.mitchell at which.net> wrote:

> Thanks for posting Marnie - oh, and it's also good to see another jalbum
> user on the list. If you work out how to integrate Chameleon with your
> site,
> let us know how it's done please.

I use a slightly hacked version of Chameleon for my JAlbum galleries.
As I mentioned to Marnie, you just need to upload the subdirectory named
'album' to your webspace to get the album to work there.  The Chameleon
skin gets automatically integrated into the HTML pages that JAlbum
creates, so you don't need to do anything extra to integrate the skin
into the site.  Here's an example running on Dropbox.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1370864/album-Norah-Head/index.html

(in this case I renamed the 'album' directory to 'album-Norah-Head' for
convenience).

Have I understood your problem?

Cheers

Brian