PESO - Corridor to the Dark

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Mon Oct 5 07:45:18 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 8:18:11 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheriault at writes:
> A simple one  to  start...

Simple yes, but it  works well.

Nice  shot.

Thanks, frank.  :-)

In a message dated 10/4/2009 10:36:06  A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lrc at writes:
Thanks to Marnie for  instigating this. It was a fun day, though
potentially rather hazardous to my  bank account. Being able to borrow
lenses is fun but could get  expensive.

That's why they call it enablement on list.  ;-)

It almost helps when going to meets to have a different camera system  (for
that exact reason).

Nice geometry  Marnie!

Thanks,  Sasha.

Very nice.  I walked through  all of the areas you showed from the Fort
and you saw something special that  I didn't.  One of the reasons I
enjoy these types of gatherings is the  different views that each
person captures even though we were all physically  there.

- Pat

Thanks, Pat. It is interesting  what different people notice.

I'll be curious to see Godfrey's  photos.

Thanks for looking, all.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

We  can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created  them. Albert Einstein