GESO - Norcal PDML gathering

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Mon Oct 5 07:39:17 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 11:56:34 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
lrc at writes:
I've gone through my pictures  from yesterday and posted them in  this

Since  I haven't even accomplished step 1 from my .signature,
step 2 is on the  distant horizon, so there are nearly 80 frames in  13

Nice job on the people shots. I figured  someone must have done better than
I did. (Shooting against the light was  difficult.)

Thanks for sharing.

Marnie  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein