GESO - Norcal PDML gathering

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 07:39:17 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 11:56:34 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
lrc at red4est.com writes:
I've gone through my pictures  from yesterday and posted them in  this
collection:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157622392202929/

Since  I haven't even accomplished step 1 from my .signature,
step 2 is on the  distant horizon, so there are nearly 80 frames in  13
sets.

Nice job on the people shots. I figured  someone must have done better than
I did. (Shooting against the light was  difficult.)

Thanks for sharing.

Marnie  :-)