GESO - PDMLers Shooting Each Other

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 07:20:00 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/5/2009 4:14:56 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
supera1000 at fastmail.fm writes:
Hi Marnie

Looks  like everybody enjoyed the day.  It's also good to be able to
apply  faces to the names that appear on the list.

To get JAlbum to work on your  site you just need to upload the
subdirectory named 'album' to your  site.  JAlbum creates the 'album'
subdirectory when you select "Make  JAlbum" in the program.  Or maybe I'm
misunderstanding your  problem.

Cheers

Brian

Well, I  thought maybe I could (just upload the files). But when I read
their FAQ it  sounded like I needed to upload the Jalbum program as well. But I
will check it  out. Pretty sure my hosting site does not support Java, so
that might be a major  problem (re having their program work on my site). If
I can just upload the  files, no problem.

I think their FAQ re having Jalbum work on a server is  a little confusing
then.

Thanks, Marnie aka Doe  :-)