GESO - PDMLers Shooting Each Other

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 5 07:14:43 EDT 2009

Hi Marnie

Looks like everybody enjoyed the day.  It's also good to be able to
apply faces to the names that appear on the list.

To get JAlbum to work on your site you just need to upload the
subdirectory named 'album' to your site.  JAlbum creates the 'album'
subdirectory when you select "Make JAlbum" in the program.  Or maybe I'm
misunderstanding your problem.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 18:50 -0400, Eactivist at aol.com wrote:
> Don't you hate eating with other PDMLers? They  all have cameras at meal
> times.
>
> After a meet, it seems obligatory to  share bad pictures of other
> PDMLers.
> (Well, mine are bad, others' may not  be.)
>
> NorCal (Northern California) October 2009 Meet in SF (San  Francisco)...
>
> http://doe.jalbum.net/PDML%20Meet/index.html
>
> I tried  out jalbum to do it. I want to make it work on my site, but
> don't
> know how yet.  So, for now, going with their site. (It says there are ten
> photos, there aren't.  A slight bug -- and I know what caused it.)
>
> Marnie aka Doe  :-)

                          wherever you are