PESO: Anja

eckinator eckinator at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 06:57:09 EDT 2009

>RANT ON<
Yes and no - I think
a) protecting children has become more of an issue because child
sexual abuse even though it has always been there is now
- fortunately a high profile issue in most countries
- unfortunately happening more often (or hopefully people only talk
about it more but I feel it is the former)
b) with frontal nudity or if you prefer as I do too: BOOBIES! =) all
over the media there is a visual sexualization of some sort happening
which I think led to that change of mindset. I think the sex sells
approach in advertising is not a good idea - keep selling sex and/or
depictions thereof if you will but for Pete's sake (Christ is not in
the market for this) stop trying to use boobies to sell me all sorts
of stuff - heck I buy that junk and I don't get laid more often now
than I used to do...
Dunno maybe we are all so politicially correct now that we try to
pretend blacks aren't black, disabled people aren't disabled and so on
and so forth that we are scared to think a naked child is just that,
naked and nothing more. I hate how these days you can't call things by
their name or what I have grown up to think their name is. I don't
mind if they rename here and there but all those politically correct
euphemisms are just a smoke screen between us and our real issues IMHO
>RANT OFF<
Cheers
Ecke